Thursday, March 02, 2006

Reach out and touch somebody... not literally

Just this morning I was considering whether or not I can consider myself to be a "good" blogger. Does anybody read this thing? Do I offer something of real value?

What is the point of putting my deepest thoughts, feeling and fears out there into cyber space? Does anybody care what the hell I have to say? Then this afternoon my little sister called to tell me that my blog made her "feel" something.

I was so relieved to know that someone cares what the hell I have to say. There might just be some value in trying to find something to "share" every day. Thanks Heni, you made me feel very validated. Oh, and my dearest hubby, I know you check up on me regularly and that's why I love you!I guess this whole thing might have value other than a bitching outlet.

7 comments:

ronie said...

laaa... post kami ni telah di'audit' oleh suami hang ka?? kena tapis ayat kali ni... hehehe

Hezrin Ahmad said...

xpe...dia sporting...at least he knows what i did...

kiranakia said...

kena cover2 niehhh

Hezrin Ahmad said...

mcm hang xkenai laki aku...nakia

zam said...

awat nakia??laki dia ex-boyfriend hang ka dulu?

kiranakia said...

wei zam..hang biaq betui...tak kena mengena langsung la wei..isk..aku silat hang kang..dush

azag0dude said...

ang marah jon, aritu dia dok cita pasal bulu perut, laki ezrin baca...hehe