Yesss mari meroti... actually lama dah nk wat roti lagi but tepung roti dah habis le pulak... maleh tul nak pegi kedai membelinya... jln2 umah mamafami jumpa resepi ni and xyah lak guna tepung roti... so apa lagi... ku suruh la BM buat keje mlm smlm... pastu Rin bantai tidur... pagi tadi baru bgn and kubakar .... hahha... sib bek jadik gak rotiku ini... nyum2... resepi asal dari rnana... digodek oleh Bro Rozzan and then mamafami lak wat.... so credit to all... len x leh wat lagi ye.... resepi ku cnp dr mamafami je la ye... maleh nk translate...
1/2 cup luke warm water
1 egg (large)
300 g flour
80 g sugar
20 g milk powder
1 teaspoon instant dried yeast
1/2 teaspoon bread softener
1/4 teaspoon (heap) bread improver
1 tablespoon margarine
Method : (using Bread Maker)
1. Pour the lukewarm water into the bread maker pan. Add in egg.
2. Add in flour, sugar, milk powder, instant dried yeast, bread softener and bread improver.
3. On the bread maker to Dough setting. (This setting will takes about 1 1/2 hour to finish it's cycle.)
4. Once the dough is just combined, add in the margarine. Let the BM continue it's process.
5. After about 1 1/2 hour, remove the dough from the pan and divide to 63g (I divide to 50g) each. Make into round balls and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
6. Grease a 9 x 9 inch pan with margarine and coat with a bit of flour. Remove the access flour.
7. Shape the balls again and place them in the prepared tin. Wrap the tin and let the dough prove again. In my case, I left it for more than 2 hours. (Actually, according to rnana, the original recipe calls for a 2 hours proving. but I sleep till this morning... means more than 2 hours... Hahaha)
8. When the dough is double the size, bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 20 to 25 minutes.
9. Once out of the oven, brush with margarine for a shiny effect.